Thursday, December 3, 2015

It has been revealed to me...

    I was shown something in a dream last night. I received very clear directions from a glowing, white figure in my dream promising health, riches, and wisdom if I would follow his advice: that I should follow this link: here, and vote for the picture on the top left of an Aussie puppy in the snow by an Aimee Crank. Which is quite coincidental, since my sister's name happens to be an Aimee Crank. Weird, right?

    I must be honest, I was already pretty healthy, but the riches and the wisdom haven't shown up yet. I'm still hoping though for a late night delivery by UPS (or maybe the glowing, white figure was cheap and didn't want to pay for overnight shipping for my riches and wisdom), but in the mean time, I thought I would post on here so y'all would have the same opportunity I did!

    Okay, in all seriousness, y'all, this is a photography contest my sister entered for a nice camera and some great lenses. I don't want anybody to feel like you have to vote or anything, I just thought I would spread the word for my amazing sis (She's pretty great...).

    So seriously, guys. It's a great picture. Click on it. :)

    


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Very funny. There are some good pictures out there! Great picture by the "Aimee Crank" you spoke of.

    ReplyDelete