Sunday, May 3, 2015

Update

    Hey, y'all! I just wanted to keep everyone posted on here as to what was going on. I will probably be a bit sporatic the next few days with posting. I've gotten a bit behind in school, and I am trying to make a concerted effort these next few weeks to buckle down and get done what needs doing. I also have some life decisions to research these next few weeks too, so it will be a busy time. Plus, I'm coming down to the final couple of weeks of training for World Championships. I'd appreciate y'all's prayers immensely!

    Hopefully, I'll be able to post on Romans 8 soon. Until then, it wouldn't be a bad thing for y'all to get a head start and start reading Rom. 8 on your own. Just saying!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Go do it! Looking forward to reading your posts again, but go! Still praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the prayer! I'm praying for you too, Lauren!

      Delete
  2. Ride for the wind, Bullseye! :P I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cassie! Nice to see you over here!

      Delete