Thursday, December 4, 2014

Prayer Request

    Today is the first official day of the USA Taekwondo Nationals Qualifier. Tomorrow is the beginning of competition itself. Please pray for me as this will be the most intense tournament I've ever participated in, and the competition is really skilled. Pray that God will give me strength to keep going and the wind I'll need to finish at last three fights, maybe four. I appreciate your prayers!

    I will post as I have time throughout the weekend. I may or may not have time scattered throughout the day tomorrow to post between events.

    I can already tell I'm going to have to read Psalm 91 a few times this weekend! "I will say of the Lord, He is my rock and my fortress, my God, in Him will I trust... A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand, but it shall not come nigh thee... Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him, and honor him, and show him my salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment