Thursday, July 7, 2016

Let's Try Something New...

    So, this is a trial video to see if it possible to figure out the transfer of a video from my cheapo phone through Google drive to my computer hard drive to my blog. I would like to start putting some videos on my blog and hope to drastically improve the quality as I figure some things out, but I'm putting up this trial video here. Be forewarned. If you're a photographer or videographer, you may go into a fit and might possibly become suicidal. Don't say I didn't warn you.


5 comments:

  1. Yay! Now I know for sure that you really are from the south because of your southern accent and you said "ya'll"!!! ;) Also I though it was funny when you admitted that you had probably never written a short post. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a southern accent? Yay! :)

      Yeah, that is for sure. I have never been blessed with the gift of brevity.

      Delete
    2. Actually your accent isn't as strong as some Texans, but I can definitely tell you live in the South.
      I grew up in NC, but my accent isn't super strong either because my mom was from NJ and we were around her more probably.

      Delete
  2. Sounds awesome to me, (if you want my opinion on the videography). Looking forward to more of these Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI TAYLOR!!!! Nice video! Great to see your face and hear your voice!

    ReplyDelete