Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Update

    So, it's been five days since my last post, and it will be a few more til my next full length one! I've been making a concerted effort to crack down on school, and also am working with a VBS program with my church this year. I have quite a few more responsibilities this year than the last couple I've worked with this program, so I am operating on not a ton of sleep, a lot of adrenaline, and Christ's strength in me!

    This is just a call out to you readers to tell you why I'm not posting and to warn you not to expect much this week! Hopefully I'll be posting again next week! I've got a good article in the making, but probably won't have time to polish it up and finish it until next week!

    Until then, please keep me in your prayers. Please pray that I will be able to present Christ clearly and simply to these kids, and that Christ will make Himself known to them this week! And about seven of us that are helping out with the program are either sick or just getting over being sick (me included) and would love to face the rest of the week feeling strong and healthy again. So, thank you for the prayers and I can't wait to become more active on here again as well!

1 comment: